Digital Marketing Manager
LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across the property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, and Fashiola brands. In addition, our network of 22 property portals in South-East Asian and Latam countries under DotProperty and Resem groups, help people find their next home. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
We are an innovative and creative team. We look for people who are team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves.
Within this flexible and adaptable organization, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our team. As marketers, our main goal is to support the growth of our businesses and we firmly believe in scalability and automation as key principles of our strategy. We work closely together with the tech, sales, and product teams to ensure we deliver a great experience for both our clients and our users.
Would you like to be part of a team that believes that with talented, diverse, and kind people you can achieve the unachievable without limits? Are you excited to bring fresh ideas and make things happen while having fun? Can’t wait to meet you!
What you will do:
- Create, manage, and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns that leverage SEO, inbound marketing, email campaigns, and platforms like Google and Facebook to generate inbound leads to our sales teams.
- Manage monthly campaign budgets, measure the effectiveness of campaigns, run in-depth analysis to develop strategies based on results and derive insights to optimize campaigns towards target.
- Set up, manage, and optimize marketing automations within the CRM.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders on inbound marketing strategies to nurture our leads through email and social media campaigns.
- Enhance your results continuously by gathering valuable insights through A/B testing.
- Inspire, lead, and be the online marketing expert across the organization, closely collaborate with internal stakeholders, and improve their satisfaction by responding to inquiries in a timely manner, and providing concise and comprehensive information.
- Work together with the local and global teams to ensure that strategies are aligned and come up with solutions and ideas for improvement.
- Keep up to date with the latest innovations and products in the market and share best practices.
- Although this is a more strategic role, you should be ready to get hands-on with campaign management and creation.
What you will bring to the table:
- 5+ years proven online marketing experience, and demonstrated success in managing paid display, search, and social media campaigns via Google Ads, Apple Search Ads, Facebook with branding and performance objectives.
- Solid understanding of the media planning process.
- Ability to perform when promoting a service, SaaS, and websites.
- High degree of creativity and accuracy when proposing and executing A/B tests.
- Advanced data analysis, processing, and visualization skills.
- Robust experience in managing 360º digital marketing campaigns.
- Experience with marketing analytics and marketing automation platforms such as Hubspot.
- Experience in content marketing, social media marketing, and online advertising.
What we offer you:
The most important thing that we offer at LIFULL Connect is an environment where everyone has the possibility to grow and make an impact. We have a big growth challenge ahead of us and we are willing to walk that path and achieve our objectives. We are firm teamwork believers and we like to push ourselves to do better while enjoying the journey!
Some of the things that will help you perform at your best (aka benefits & perks):
- An inspiring office with different spaces to help us focus and collaborate.
- A unique and challenging job driven by bold objectives.
- A lean, diverse and multi-regional company.
- Ongoing training & learning opportunities.
- Private medical insurance.
- Regular company events with games and prizes.
Sounds like you? Then let’s talk!