We are looking for people to join our tech team in Spain (or willing to relocate). We embraced a remote-first approach that allows you to work from anywhere within Spain or from our offices.
LIFULL Connect is a global marketplace group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. We are one of the world’s largest aggregation players in the Jobs, Cars and Fashion verticals and the biggest Real Estate aggregation network in the world - by far.
Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. We are a tech company with plenty of opportunities to grow and where you can really have an impact. We are an innovative team of creative people and we are looking for team players that are humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate and willing to roll up their sleeves.
Our team context:
You will be joining our B2C Trovit tech team, whose goal is to maintain our websites, which account for millions of visits every month, and to develop its new features according to the objectives defined with our Product team.
Our team is responsible for the backend and the frontend of the websites that offer the best experience to our users in order to help them to find their new home, car or job.
We love good code that does what it's intended in the simplest possible way, that can be tested and can be easily maintained. We firmly believe in teamwork, collective code ownership and we like to push ourselves to do better while enjoying the journey!
How we work:
- We apply XP practices and embrace agile principles and values.
- We’re learning to approach our solutions with a lean mindset.
- We engage in pair programming daily. Sometimes, we also do mob programming sessions.
- We invest in our continuous improvement and engage in deliberate practice weekly.
What we need:
- Strong skills in object-oriented programming and SOLID principles
- Good understanding of application architecture patterns and domain-driven design
- Good refactoring skills and experience dealing with legacy code
- Solid experience with unit testing and comfortable with TDD
- Experience in an agile environment with a DevOps mindset
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery
- Excellent communications skills in both Spanish and English
What’s a plus:
- Familiarity with a cloud solution, preferably AWS
- Familiarity with search engines (Solr, Elasticsearch)
- Experience with Docker and container orchestration
Some of the things that will help you perform at your best:
- A remote-first culture that will allow you to choose where you want to work from (your home or our offices in Madrid or Barcelona)
- A unique and challenging job driven by bold objectives
- A lean, diverse and multi-regional company
- Full access to learning.oreilly.com and our internal learning resources
- A modern laptop with your choice of OS
- Online English lessons for all levels
- Private medical insurance
- Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant, Transport, Kindergarten)
Sounds like you? Then let’s talk