Software Engineer - with Relocation Package to Bangkok
LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across the property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, and Fashiola brands. In addition, our network of 22 property portals in South-East Asian and Latam countries under DotProperty and Resem groups, help people find their next home. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about LIFULL Connect?
We are an innovative and creative team. We look for people who are team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves.
Our team context:
We value not only producing features but also keeping a sustainable and healthy work environment. This is why we use a technical concerns mechanism to find ways to improve our effectiveness and work experiences such as mob programming, XP technical practices, and periodic deliberate practice sessions.
What we will do together:
- You will work in an agile team with a Kaizen mindset.
- You will regularly ship a variety of products from small internal tools to large-scale applications.
- You will develop new features using XP practices to enable new experiences and drive revenue while maintaining a good and sustainable environment for the team.
How we work:
- We use pair programming and mob programming.
- We use CONCERNS to make decisions and reach alignment in the team.
- We use TDD when possible. If not, we take care of the testing part with the best strategy we can find.
- We use caring tasks to improve our system and keep it evolvable.
- We are supported by technical coaches.
What’s a plus but not mandatory:
- You are experienced with Laravel or similar frameworks.
- You are experienced with refactoring techniques.
- You have some familiarity with cloud infrastructure.
- You are knowledgeable about the distributed systems and their wins and pains.
- You are experienced with message distribution systems.
- You are experienced with Trunk based development and continuous delivery practices.
- You are experienced with evolutionary design & architecture.
- You are knowledgeable about container technology (Docker).
- You are experienced in practicing TDD and having a good testing strategy.
- You care about making your code easier to change and maintain through refactoring.
- You have experience working in agile environments.
- You have great analytical and problem-solving skills.
- It’s important for you to develop software giving the maximum value in the simplest way.
- You are fluent in English, Thai will be a plus
What we offer you:
The most important thing that we offer at LIFULL Connect is an environment where everyone has the possibility to grow and make an impact. We have a big growth challenge ahead of us and we are willing to walk that path and achieve our objectives. We are firm teamwork believers and we like to push ourselves to do better while enjoying the journey!
Some of the things that will help you perform at your best (aka benefits & perks):
- An inspiring office with different spaces to help us focus and collaborate.
- A lean, diverse and multi-regional company.
- Private medical insurance.
- Frequent company team meetings and outing activities.
- Full-time and permanent contract.
- Work from home*
Sounds like you? Then let’s talk!