LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, and Fashiola brands. In addition, our network of 22 property portals in South-East Asian and Latam countries under DotProperty and Resem groups, help people find their next home. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
We are an innovative and creative team, we look for team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves.
Within this flexible and adaptable organization, we are looking for a skilled Product Designer who can help us create high-quality user experiences across our different B2C brands in collaboration with other Designers, Product Managers, and Development teams.
We would like to find someone who loves working on discovering the key opportunities from a UX and UI Design perspective, joining the entire product lifecycle: from problem identification, prototyping possible solutions, testing them with users, and working with the development and product team to fully implement them.
What you will do:
- Generate concepts, and craft how people will interact with the products and services we design through flows and interaction patterns.
- Create wireframes, prototypes of the solution, and test it with users.
- Uncover user needs and deep insights through qualitative and quantitative research.
- Collaborate on a daily basis with Product Managers and Developers to ensure the implementation of solutions is successfully driven.
- Analyze the use and operation of the product and propose improvements, changes and new functionalities.
- Proactively communicate with stakeholders.
What we expect from you:
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in planning, running and analyzing UX research methods (customer journey, user interview, usability testing, surveys, usability-bug review, etc.)
- Proficient in designing and building interactive prototypes to test with users (we work in Sketch and Invision currently).
- Deep knowledge on best practices for web-based information architecture and design, as well as a strong understanding of usability principles and techniques.
- Previous experience working in B2C or B2B within online businesses.
- Ability to balance short-term product design needs with the long-term product vision.
- Flexible and used to working in agile environments.
- Open to feedback and an advocate for an accessible, diverse, low-ego approach to work.
- Good communication skills to present your design decisions and research insights eloquently to the stakeholders and the company.
- Fluent English and Spanish.
It's a plus if you have:
- Experience working with OKRs.
- Experience in driving strategy, vision, and execution in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Technical know-how with a solid understanding of how software is made and how it works.
What we offer you:
The most important thing that we offer at LIFULL Connect is an environment where everyone has the possibility to grow and make an impact. We have a big growth challenge ahead of us and we are willing to walk that path and achieve our objectives. We are firm teamwork believers and we like to push ourselves to do better while enjoying the journey!
Some of the things that will help you perform at your best (aka benefits & perks):
- A unique and challenging job driven by bold objectives.
- A lean, diverse and multi-regional company.
- Ongoing training & learning opportunities.
- Private medical insurance.
- Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant, Transport, Kindergarten).
- The possibility to work remotely.
Sounds like you? Then let's talk!