LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, and Fashiola brands. In addition, our network of 22 property portals in South-East Asian and Latam countries under DotProperty and Resem groups, help people find their next home. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
We are an innovative and creative team, we look for team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves people.
Within this flexible and adaptable organization, we are looking for a skilled and experienced Product Manager who can help us push our challenges further by working on maximizing the value of our product with a clear and motivating guidance for the team.
What you will do:
- Work closely with the tech team and co-work to find the best solutions we must develop.
- Define and prioritize the user stories to be implemented by the development team
- Analyze user flow and product metrics.
- Work with the UX designer on the definition of prototypes and final designs for new products and functionalities.
- Work with the BI department on the definition of data studies to find opportunities and follow up of main KPIs
- Collaborate with Sales Leads in building the material needed to train the Sales department on the use of new products
- Work with Marketing to define and plan promotional actions according to our clients' needs and business objectives
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research studies with both internal and external users.
- Keep stakeholders informed and aligned with the progress.
- Continue with the initiatives that are underway, and ability to impact an entire flow.
- Take strategic decisions that drive Lifull Connect to the next big success
What we expect from you:
- Solid experience developing complex products and features and defining KPIs
- Previous experience working in B2C or B2B within online businesses.
- Motivate development teams to have and communicate effectively a clear vision of the product.
- Flexible and used to working in agile environments.
- Have a data driven mindset with a strong quantitative and analytical skills to recognize patterns and a strong problem solving ability.
- Communication skills to present your vision and progress of the team in front of Stakeholders and the company.
- Fluency in Spanish and English languages
Will be a plus:
- Experience working with OKRs.
- SQL knowledge.
- Technical know-how with a solid understanding of how software is made and how it works.
What we offer you:
The most important thing that we offer at LIFULL Connect is an environment where everyone has the possibility to grow and make an impact. We have a big growth challenge ahead of us and we are willing to walk that path and achieve our objectives. We are firm teamwork believers and we like to push ourselves to do better while enjoying the journey!
Some of the things that will help you perform at your best (aka benefits & perks):
- An inspiring office with different spaces to help us focus and collaborate.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- In-house gym.
- Training Budget.
- Private medical insurance.
- Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant, Transport, Kindergarten).
- Team building events, like afterworks and outings.
Sounds like you? Then let's talk!