LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 sites across the property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. Some of our sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, Properati, and Fashiola brands. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
We are an innovative and creative team, we look for team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves.
Within this flexible and adaptable organization, we are looking for a skilled Product Designer who can help us to build our SaaS platform for clients. You will be working on creating the tool thousands of users will be using every day to publish their Real Estate properties online, run their online marketing campaigns, and find insights to improve their results. All of that, delivering scalable solutions that work for all the countries we have a presence in.
We want someone that loves making things happen. Someone eager to work on discovering the key opportunities from a UX and UI Design perspective, joining the entire product lifecycle: from problem identification, prototyping possible solutions, testing them with users when needed, and working closely with the development and product team to fully implement them.
As a Product Designer, we expect from you that you care about the product you’ll be building, and bring a hands-on attitude to building a SaaS platform that clients love.
What you will do:
- Uncover user needs and deep insights through qualitative and quantitative research.
- Create wireframes, and prototypes of the solution, and test it with users.
- Work close to Product Managers to uncover user needs and deliver solutions fast.
- Create high-fidelity designs for the development team.
- Collaborate on a daily basis with developers to ensure the implementation of solutions is successfully driven.
- Analyze the use and operation of the product and propose improvements, changes, and new functionalities.
- Proactively communicate with stakeholders.
What we expect from you:
- Fluent in creating high fidelity designs and building interactive prototypes to test with users (we work in Figma currently).
- Previous experience planning, running and analyzing UX research methods (benchmark, customer journey, user interview, usability testing, surveys, usability-bug review, etc.).
- A practical mindset: Our goal is to deliver high-level solutions ASAP. We expect that you bring the flexibility of when to invest in user validation and when to follow the market standards and move faster.
- Deep knowledge of best practices for web-based information architecture and design, as well as a strong understanding of usability principles and techniques.
- Eager to build a business, testing and building fast, in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Previous experience working in B2C or B2B within online businesses.
- Ability to balance short-term product design needs with the long-term product vision.
- Flexible and used to working in agile environments.
- Open to feedback and an advocate for an accessible, diverse, low-ego approach to work
- Good communication skills to present your design decisions and research insights eloquently to the stakeholders and the company.
- Fluency in Spanish and English languages.
Will be a plus:
- Experience designing B2B SaaS applications
- Experience working with OKRs.
- Technical know-how with a solid understanding of how software is made and how it works.
What we offer you:
The most important thing that we offer at LIFULL Connect is an environment where everyone can grow and make an impact. We have a big growth challenge ahead of us and we are willing to walk that path and achieve our objectives. We are firm teamwork believers and we like to push ourselves to do better while enjoying the journey!
Some of the things that will help you perform at your best (aka benefits & perks):
- A remote-first culture that will allow you to choose where you want to work from (your home or our office in Barcelona).
- A unique and challenging job driven by bold objectives.
- A lean, diverse and multi-regional company.
- Ongoing training & learning opportunities.
- Online English lessons for all levels.
- Private medical insurance.
- Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant, Transport, Kindergarten).
Sounds like you? Then let's talk!