LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, and Fashiola brands. In addition, our network of 22 property portals in South-East Asian and Latam countries under DotProperty and Resem groups, help people find their next home. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
We are an innovative and creative team, we look for team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves people.
At Lifull Connect we are looking for a Senior Developer who embraces software craftsmanship and has a strong background in Software Development. Ideally, we are looking for someone who is near our Barcelona or Madrid office. We are open to remote work, but, from time to time, we need to see each other in person.
What you will do:
- Regularly shipping a variety of products from small internal tools to large-scale web applications used by millions of people per month.
- You'll be part of an extremely motivated and experienced group of people.
- You'll help drive the architecture and be a key coding contributor.
- You'll design and deliver new features to enable new experiences, deliver our content and services to millions of customers, and drive revenue.
- Write good quality code.
- Work on large-scale, custom-designed, high traffic systems.
- Working as part of an Agile team.
- Thoroughly apply XP-based software development practices ( Clean Code, TDD, CI/CD, Pair Programming, etc.).
What we expect from you:
- Proficiency with modern backend web development (PHP prefered).
- MySQL, Redis or any other high-availability key-value storage system.
- Solr, ElasticSearch or another search engine based on documents.
- Basic Frontend knowledge (JS, CSS3 y HTML5).
- Experience with unit testing (TDD prefered).
- Rock solid experience with modern web frameworks such as Symfony, Laravel or similar.
- Experience working with modern version control systems.
- Great interest for Queue messaging systems such as Beanstalk, RabbitMQ, also with debuggers and Profiler tools.
- Strong OOP software modeling skills: SOLID, DDD, Design Patterns.
- Good team member who likes to help but also keeps focus to get things done.
- An agile & devops mindset.
- Facilitate problem solving, working with the team to make them a reality.
- Product-oriented. You acknowledge software is not the end but a means to get business value (this doesn't mean doing crappy code). You try to understand the business motivation under the tasks you develop.
- Excellent level of English and Spanish.
What we offer you:
The most important thing that we offer at LIFULL Connect is an environment where everyone has the possibility to grow and make an impact. We have a big growth challenge ahead of us and we are willing to walk that path and achieve our objectives. We are firm teamwork believers and we like to push ourselves to do better while enjoying the journey!
Some of the things that will help you perform at your best (aka benefits & perks):
- An inspiring office with different spaces to help us focus and collaborate.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- In-house gym.
- Training Budget.
- Private medical insurance.
- Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant, Transport, Kindergarten).
- Team building events, like afterworks and outings.
Sounds like you? Then let's talk!