We are looking for people to join our tech team in Spain (or willing to relocate). We embraced a remote-first approach that allows you to work from anywhere within Spain or from our offices.
LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. We are one of the world’s largest aggregation players in the Jobs, Cars and Fashion verticals and the biggest Real Estate aggregation network in the world - by far.
Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. We are a tech company with plenty of opportunities to grow and where you can really have an impact. We are an innovative team of creative people and we are looking for team players that are humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate and willing to roll up their sleeves.
Our team context:
You will be joining our SysOps team, whose goal is to protect, provide for, and progress the systems behind all of Lifull Connect services.
To enable a working environment where we can innovate faster, adapt quicker and have a bigger impact, our tech teams are working in a challenge based system, taking on new challenging projects every few months. This means that at LIFULL Connect you will have the opportunity to also challenge yourself, evolve, share your knowledge and apply your skills to several ambitious projects.
Systems Engineering is often pivotal in many tech conversations, because of its backbone-like nature. Things have to run smoothly all the time, but they also need to evolve and adapt quickly to technology changes, internal requirements of all sorts and innovation challenges. We are looking for an experienced Systems Engineer who will be an active member of the team, focused on moving forward and achieving goals.
What you will do:
- Maintain our network infrastructure and servers (Linux) that underpin the web search engine and other company applications.
- Propose innovative and technologically leading solutions to support the company growth.
- Ensure availability, security and performance of the platform, eliminating points of failure and bottlenecks
What we expect from you:
- Demonstrated track record of installing, configuring and troubleshooting Linux based environments.
- Solid experience with configuration management tools using Ansible, Puppet or Terraform in a high-traffic web environment.
- Strong skills using monitoring tools like Nagios, Zabbix, Prometheus or Grafana.
- Experience with virtualization and containerization (Kubernetes and Docker).
- Experience with CI/CD.
- Familiarity with web stack technologies such as: HA-Proxy, Apache, Nginx, MySQL or Solr.
- Thorough knowledge of internet protocols (DNS, HTTPS, TCP/IP, …).
- Strong scripting skills (Python, Bash, Perl, PHP) will be a plus.
- Fluent in English and Spanish
Some of the things that will help you perform at your best:
- A remote-first culture that will allow you to choose where you want to work from (your home or our offices in Madrid or Barcelona)
- A unique and challenging job driven by bold objectives
- A lean, diverse and multi-regional company
- Full access to learning.oreilly.com and our internal learning resources
- Online English lessons for all levels
- A modern laptop with your choice of OS
- Private medical insurance
- Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant, Transport, Kindergarten)
Does this sound like a mission made for you? Then we need to talk!