Senior Developer for Trovit
We are looking for people to join our tech team in Spain (or willing to relocate). We embraced a remote-first approach that allows you to work from anywhere within Spain or from our offices.
LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, and motoring in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, and Properati brands. In addition, our network of 22 property portals in South-East Asian and Latam countries under DotProperty and Resem groups, help people find their next home. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. We are a tech company with plenty of opportunities to grow and where you can really have an impact. We are an innovative team of creative people and we are looking for team players that are humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate and willing to roll up their sleeves
Our team context:
We value not only producing features, but also keeping a sustainable and healthy work environment. This is why we use a technical concerns mechanism to find ways to improve our effectiveness and work experience, mob programming, XP technical practices and periodic deliberate practice sessions.
What we will do together:
- Work in an agile team with a kaizen mindset.
- Regularly shipping a variety of products from small internal tools to large-scale applications.
- Develop new features applying XP practices to enable new experiences and drive revenue while maintaining the team environment sustainable and healthy.
How we work:
- Pair programming and mob programming.
- We use concerns to make decisions and reach alignment in the team.
- We try to use TDD when it’s possible and, if it is not possible, we take care to test it with the best strategy we can find.
- We use caring tasks to improve our system and keep it evolvable.
- Experience practicing TDD and you have a good testing strategies criteria.
- You care about making your code easier to change and maintain through refactoring.
- Experience working in agile environments.
- It’s important for you to develop software giving the maximum value in the simplest way.
What’s a plus but not mandatory:
- Experience with Symfony or similar frameworks.
- Experience with refactoring techniques.
- Some acquaintance with cloud infrastructure.
- Experience with continuous delivery practices.
- Experience with evolutionary design & architectures.
- Containers technology knowledge (Docker).
What we offer you:
We are a tech company where we really collaborate, where opportunities are generated, where you can grow and have an impact. We love good code which does what it is intended in the simplest way possible, which can be easily tested, maintained and scaled by the current and the next team that is in charge of it. We are firm teamwork believers and we like to push ourselves to do better while enjoying the journey!
Many of our developers are active members of software crafting communities and are used to participating in meetups, conferences, katas, etc.
Some of the things that will help you perform at your best (aka benefits & perks):
- Practice programs and team technical training to improve your skills.
- A remote-first culture that will allow you to choose where you want to work from (your home or our offices).
- A unique and challenging job driven by bold objectives.
- A lean, diverse and multi-regional company.
- Ongoing training & learning opportunities.
- Online English lessons for all levels.
- Private medical insurance.
- Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant, Transport, Kindergarten).
Sounds like you? Then let’s talk!